AutoCAD Electrical is the software of the AutoCAD suite which is intended to help control designers with the creation and modification of control systems. This software has extended features to automate control engineering tasks, such as building circuits, numbering wires, and creating bills. Moreover, AutoCAD electrical comes with a resourceful library containing more than 70,000 electrical symbols and components to design efficient electrical schematics.
Through this course, participants will learn to create control designs using standard-based drafting and PLC I/O tools. More so, it will facilitate error-checking and schematic designing. Moreover, the course will provide training on cinematic-quality rendering, 3D animation, and visual presentation of panel layout model. Overall, this course is intended to help control designers to design and implement the control systems efficiently.
• It helps marketers to get their products to market quickly and at a reduced cost.
• The error-checking capability of the software helps designers to perform real-time diagnostics and eliminate design errors.
• The software includes robust automated reporting tools that help share precise and accurate data with downstream users.
• It helps in active collaboration of the electrical and mechanical team of the organization.
• Introduction to AutoCAD Electrical
• Learn to use drawing tools
• Use of hatch and gradient
• Learn to use electrical schematics
• Understand electrical panels
• Electrical plan project
• Start Delta starter project
The course is designed for control designers, electrical and electronic engineers, and other professionals who have a background in control system designing and electrical domain.