Quality Assurance (QA) suggests as a set of procedures that ensure that product-undergoing development can fulfill the requirements of customer and clients whereas Quality Control (QC) is a set of methods that provide that a manufacturing product can meet the needs of the customer.
Non-Destructive Testing which is a group of analysis techniques which exists for testing, inspecting, evaluating materials, or assemblies for the difference in factors which cause any damage to the test material.
The training in QA/QC will provide in-depth knowledge that is essential for welding and piping during regular visual welding inspection or piping inspection activities.
• Keeping track of construction quality of buildings
• The software helps in resolving issues before they pile up
• Ensure compliance standards
• Correct deficiencies with a construction project
• Review quality of materials with all project specifications
• Radiographic testing
• Magnetic particle testing
• Ultrasonic testing
• Liquid penetrant testing
• Visual testing
• Welding inspection devices
This program is suitable for fresh engineers who are willing to go towards the quality related profession and take future profiles such as fabrication engineer, welding engineer, inspection engineer, reliability engineer, and NDT engineer.